Somerset County | Healthy Economy
Somerset Crossing is a mixed-use commercial development designed to include hotel/lodging, professional office, and retail space in addition to highway pad sites. Currently, Royal Farms is planned to serve as the anchor tenant.
Specific plans include:
- Medical/Office space 42,000 sq. ft.
- Proposed Hotel 42,000 sq. ft.
- Retail up to 80,000 sq. ft. 4.
- Flex Pad Sites 1-4 acres
- Flexibility for future development
AREAS OF REGIONAL IMPACT
Will provide new infrastructure for existing and future business and lend to support additional economic clusters.
- Planning and zoning process with local government completed 2019.
- Project to include a new full turn intersection with traffic light tying UMES Blvd and the site together.
- Brittingham Lane to be upgraded and tied in as an additional ingress/egress.
- Architectural/engineering process to be completed by late 2020.