Construction of a new Biological Nutrient Removal/Enhanced Nutrient Removal (BNR/ENR) wastewater treatment plant in Ewell and an upgrade to the wastewater collection and conveyance system. Includes decommissioning the existing Tylerton Wastewater Treatment Plant, an overhaul of three pumping stations, and the construction of a new main to convey wastewater from Tylerton to the new plant.
- Board of Public Works funding approved June 2019.
- Tiber Deck completed Fall of 2020.
- WWTP ready for bid advertisement by the end of January 2021.
- Bidding of the subaqueous force main (SFM) is dependent upon the issuance of Tidal Wetland License.
- October 2021: still on track